Apr 13-14, 2016 • Boston, MA
IN THE NEWS
Did you see our ad?
MD&M & MPMN 2013 Click here.
We develop, license and supply coating and adhesive technologies for all substrates of the device industry.
Patented technology exists for:
Abrasion and scratch protection of sensitive surfaces
US 5599576 (1997) and 5766158 (1998)
Hydrophilic Coatings for plastics and metals
US 6238799 (5/29/01) and US patent 6866936 ( 2004)
Sustained Release Coatings for long in-dwelling implant devices
US 6096726 (8/1/00) and US patent 6683062 (2004)
- Hormone/growth promotion agents
- Cancer therapies
- Your custom/proprietary bioactive materials
Electrically Conductive non-aqueous fluids under development
Technologies under development that can be tailored to your end-use:
- Anticorrosion coatings
- Conductive/antiarcing coating
- Laser-markable coating
- Radiopaque coatings
- Light reflective/absorbant
- Hydrophobic slip coatings from PTFE and silicone
- Phosphorescent glow-in-the-dark and tracers for fluorescent monitoring of coating presence